Why You Should Pick Beaver Sports Medicine
1. Sports injury appointments. No more waiting hours at the Emergency Room or days for an appointment with your primary physician. We know it’s critical for sports related injuries to be evaluated quickly. When calling, please let our office staff know when the injury took place so we can see you as soon as possible.
2. We know sports medicine injuries. Your evaluation will be at the hands of highly trained physicians, physical therapists and certified athletic trainers. Dr. Wobig and his team can evaluate your injury and develop a course of action for a safe and rapid recovery. Our clinic can assist you with braces, splints, crutches, cold therapy units and more. We can even fit for custom ACL or OA braces right here in the office.
3. Athletic Training Sessions. Don’t let lack a sports injury hold you back. Beaver Sports Medicine offers 30 minute sessions for only $30 with one of our Certified Athletic Trainers. These sessions cover injury prevention, taping and performance enhancement techniques to take your game to the next level.
4. Sports Medicine Clinic with the comfort of home. Conveniently located in Corvallis, Oregon, our facility was designed to put you at ease. From our front office adorned with sports memorabilia and comfortable black leather sofas, to our relaxing exam and surgical rooms. Take a tour of our facilities online or schedule an appointment today.
5. Knee and shoulder specialists. Dr. Wobig specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating injuries related to the knee and shoulder. Services include knee ligament reconstruction, patellar instability, shoulder instability and rotator cuff repair. When you need a team of certified professionals you can depend on, call us at Beaver Sports Medicine.
6. Office staff and professionals that treat you like family. We know it’s tough coming in to our office when you would rather be on the court. Our staff cares about you and wants to get you back in the game as quickly as possible. At Beaver Sports Medicine, you’ll find friendly faces from the moment you walk in. Our team will see that you get the best care available and that you feel confident when returning to the field.
7. Electronic health records. Our system of up to date electronic health records ensures you get accurate care every time. This system also allows our clinic staff to distribute information to our surgical team and rehabilitation staff when necessary. No need to fill out endless piles of paperwork over and over again. E-health records simplify the registration and check in process so you can focus on your recovery.
8. On-site surgical center. BSM surgery center is located downstairs from our Corvallis clinic. This new, centrally located facility gives patients easy access to our state of the art surgery center. Should you need to see us at the surgical center, you will find the same warm welcome and professional, friendly care you enjoyed upstairs at our clinic.
9. Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Specialists. Consider us your team of allied healthcare professionals with licensed physical therapists and caring physicians to help identify problem areas and establish an individual plan to improve function and strengthen your performance. Let us help you prevent injury and recover quickly if an injury has already taken place. Call us today for your appointment.